Saturday, November 18, 2006

A little about me to start things off. I am currently the fall photo intern at the Napa Valley Register in Napa, Ca.

I attend school at Western Kentucky Univeristy in Bowling Green, Ky., where i will return to in January.

I hope to update this blog at least two to three times a week with new photographs. If im stalling then ill post some old photos from the last two years.



A few favorites from the last 2 months in Napa.

A high school bonfire in support of the big town rivalry football game


During a brush fire in the hills of Napa


A High School soccer player during a game


A Lady organizing the Napa Senior Olympics track and field event

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brushfire, soccer players, and the track coach photographs are excellent.

But I think the brushfire is my favorite.